Ramadan Mubarak Quotes Ramadan Mubarak Quotes in English The Month of Ramadan special gift for Muslims around the globe. When moon of Ramadan appears all the Muslims hug each other and give greeting to their friends family and loved once. we are living in the digitized world as we all use computers, smartphone and communicate each other using some social applications, so festivals greetings website has brought you some Ramadan Mubarak Quotes to wish your loved one.
The spirit of Ramadan is to follow the right path which is the path of virtue. In the Ramadan Mubarak quotes there is a message of guidance, blessings forgives and purification of the soul. These new collections of quotes make us realize the rewards of good deeds and the punishment for skipping our fasts and prayers. All our prayers are answered in this month. The Muslims clearly know that the reward of patience is Heaven for all the Muslims. Here are some Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2018
1) On the month of Ramadan, I am wishing you four weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Happy Ramadan 2018!
2) Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
3) May this Ramadan be as bright as ever.
4) After Eid-ul-Fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety? Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan! Be blessed!
5) As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts, may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path toward enlightenment and may Allah bless you with peace and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan 2018!
6) Wishing you all the blessings of the holy month.
7) May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth, let light brighten up the world and grow hope to every Muslim’s heart. Happy Ramadan 2018!
8) I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy! Ramadan Mubarak!
9) As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and Happy Ramadan 2018!
10) May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan. Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
11) That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan 2018 Kareem!
12) As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely. May Allah bless you and your family.
13) May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan 2018!
14) I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan 2018!
15) Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan 2018.
16) May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah. Repent and be saved! Happy Ramadan 2018!
17) As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and Happy Ramadan 2018!
18) This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and sending loads of prayers your way. Happy Ramadan 2018.
19) Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment.
20) I am praying that abounding happiness will find you as you are walking down the street. Happy Ramadan 2018!
21) May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you.
22) Ramadan is the season where the fiery horns of the devils freeze. Let us take this opportunity to spread love and eradicate hatred. Have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan.
23) May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
24) He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
25) As the crescent moon is sighted and the holy month of Ramadan begins… May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace!
26) The month when evil is non-functional is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace. Ramadan Mubarak!
27) Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you!
28) May this holy month of Ramadan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you. Happy Ramadan 2018!
29) Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Ramadan Mubarak!
30) May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage That will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan 2018!